sufi VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 129 Dec 14, 2006 1K views 3 replies #1 Has anyone used Video Ads (Beta) on your website? I learnt about these after I read the newsletter sent by them. I haven't tried them yet though.
Has anyone used Video Ads (Beta) on your website? I learnt about these after I read the newsletter sent by them. I haven't tried them yet though.
bluearrow VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 124 Dec 15, 2006 #2 I havent tried this too , i wonder these ads would eat bandwidth ....
S SEOJoe Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 4 Dec 15, 2006 #3 sufi said: Has anyone used Video Ads (Beta) on your website? I learnt about these after I read the newsletter sent by them. I haven't tried them yet though. Click to expand... google video ad feedback would be great.
sufi said: Has anyone used Video Ads (Beta) on your website? I learnt about these after I read the newsletter sent by them. I haven't tried them yet though. Click to expand... google video ad feedback would be great.
Brian VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 34 Dec 16, 2006 #4 bluearrow said: I havent tried this too , i wonder these ads would eat bandwidth .... Click to expand... The ads wouldn't be using your bandwidth, would be using google's and they have no shortage.
bluearrow said: I havent tried this too , i wonder these ads would eat bandwidth .... Click to expand... The ads wouldn't be using your bandwidth, would be using google's and they have no shortage.