NameSilo

domain Vibez.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funnychip098

Established Member
Impact
2
I own the domain Vibez.net the .com sold for $4000, not sure what the .net is worth just wanted to get some thoughts.

Thanks,
Chip
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
vibe.net or vibez.com would be good but vibez.net not so sure
 
0
•••
vibe.net or vibez.com would be good but vibez.net not so sure
I was thinking the same thing... I emailed the .com owners with an offer but we'll just have to see how that goes.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back