Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain viber dot me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdeeds1978

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I have this domain for some time now.
The domain has an avarage of 150 to type-ins a month and raising. Most type ins are from the Middle East.
The name is parked at Sedo and ctr from the last 12 months is over 30%.
I earn a few $ per month from parking fees.
All common extensions are taken.
I'm aware of TM issues but the domain was registered before even a trademark application was made.

Basic application
US, 27.01.2011, 85227957

Domain Create Date:11-Dec-2010

Can anyone tell me if this domain has any value?

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$0

Viber a TM, and in .me I don't see it valuable. I know some domains have value in .me, but this for international use the .me doesn't fit, and that someone in Montenegro have an use for it, not impossible, but I think not so probable

And about the TM, this I can't say it for sure, but I think if registered before to the TM doesn't exempt it of "potential legal issues if used (or maybe depends of the use) I would like some member here give his/her opinion about this

IMHO

Good luck
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$0

Viber a TM, and in .me I don't see it valuable. I know some domains have value in .me, but this for international use the .me doesn't fit, and that someone in Montenegro have an use for it, not impossible, but I think not so probable

And about the TM, this I can't say it for sure, but I think if registered before to the TM doesn't exempt it of "potential legal issues if used (or maybe depends of the use) I would like some member here give his/her opinion about this

IMHO

Good luck

Thanks for your opinion.
I do earn a few $ per month from paring so regfee is covered.
I don't know about The TM issue either.
Maybe someone can tell me more about this?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back