NameSilo

domain VG-Cheats.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

InvertedVertex

Established Member
Impact
1
VG-Cheats.com
I just registered it not to long ago. So what do you think its worth?

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it, I think if you build a site up with this that comes out to be XXX members +, this domain could be worth a few, im talking high $XX, could easily use for console cheat sites, such as ps2, xbox ect.., for now the domain is more or less worth around $10-20. My way of looking at it was "VeryGood-Cheats.com"

Goodluck!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Tony89 said:
I like it, I think if you build a site up with this that comes out to be XXX members +, this domain could be worth a few, im talking high $XX, could easily use for console cheat sites, such as ps2, xbox ect.., for now the domain is more or less worth around $10-20. My way of looking at it was "VeryGood-Cheats.com"

Goodluck!
Thanks. Im planning on developing it. When I registered it i was thinking of Video Game-Cheats.com.
 
0
•••
Nice name but the hyphen is not good. $25-$30 undeveloped resale value. More after development.
 
0
•••
sufi said:
Nice name but the hyphen is not good. $25-$30 undeveloped resale value. More after development.
Thanks sufi. Is there anybody else?
 
0
•••
I'd personally have to say low xx without development.

Best of luck,

Stephen
 
0
•••
Steveh said:
I'd personally have to say low xx without development.

Best of luck,

Stephen
Thanks Steveh. It sounds like its lower xx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back