NameSilo

Very specific search - please read

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjcjcj

Established Member
Impact
14
I am looking for the following names:

1. Domains with Property, Homes or Flats in them. As close to the generic term as possible. MUST be .com or .co.uk. I do not want any 'real estate' names as this is for the UK market.

2. Domains related to UK cities. This means big cities and not towns in the countryside :) Generic and to do with City Life, Living in the City.

Generic terms for both of the above please or traffic names with 3 months stats. Short as possible!!

Please email me charlie (at) newflats .com
My budget is restricted but send your best names and we'll see. All emails must have a priced domains please.

I'll look forward to it!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
e-mail sent,

Matt
 
0
•••
E-mail sent!
 
0
•••
email sent
 
0
•••
mailsent
 
0
•••
e-mail sent

e-mail sent...
 
0
•••
email sent
 
0
•••
Thanks for the emails. I'm going to wait a few days and look at them all together then get back to those I'm keen on.

Thanks :)
 
0
•••
email sent.

Thanks,
ST
 
0
•••
reducedhome.com
barterProperty.com
Propertyreduced.com
landreduced.com

are open to register if you like them
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back