wasistdas Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 37 Jun 9, 2006 486 views 5 replies #1 Very very good domain name with a great potential is available. Alas, I cannot register it because I'm not a US citizen: am2.us If you register it, do not forget to send me some NP$ and add rep
Very very good domain name with a great potential is available. Alas, I cannot register it because I'm not a US citizen: am2.us If you register it, do not forget to send me some NP$ and add rep
F fernandez01 New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Jun 10, 2006 #2 i do not see anthing great about this domain name
nmr86 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 31 Jun 10, 2006 #3 you can reg it.. just put your country US.. and than change it back.. did the same.. it works.. and.. am2.us... mm.. not to great IMO, not gonna reg it
you can reg it.. just put your country US.. and than change it back.. did the same.. it works.. and.. am2.us... mm.. not to great IMO, not gonna reg it
weblord Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 817 Jun 10, 2006 #4 it's 3 char .US someone already regged it forgot your np$ and rep. fernandez01 said: i do not see anthing great about this domain name Click to expand...
it's 3 char .US someone already regged it forgot your np$ and rep. fernandez01 said: i do not see anthing great about this domain name Click to expand...
S sanne Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 5 Jun 10, 2006 #5 wasistdas said: Very very good domain name with a great potential is available. Alas, I cannot register it because I'm not a US citizen: am2.us If you register it, do not forget to send me some NP$ and add rep Click to expand... Thanks, Boris, I just regged it and will see if I can develop it. +repped already (sorry, don't have any NP$)
wasistdas said: Very very good domain name with a great potential is available. Alas, I cannot register it because I'm not a US citizen: am2.us If you register it, do not forget to send me some NP$ and add rep Click to expand... Thanks, Boris, I just regged it and will see if I can develop it. +repped already (sorry, don't have any NP$)
wasistdas Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 37 Jun 10, 2006 #6 That's ok sanne. Just a recomendation. Place on your new site that your site am2.us is not a part and has no relation with AMD socket AM2 processors. And you didnt add rep to me yet, btw.
That's ok sanne. Just a recomendation. Place on your new site that your site am2.us is not a part and has no relation with AMD socket AM2 processors. And you didnt add rep to me yet, btw.