Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cryptoearn.co

Established Member
Impact
Good Bye.
My account is going to be blocked in sometime

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
If this is about your auction if he did not pay just move on no need to fight over $6

Last edited:
•••
After the auction for more than 30 days 3 people bid. 2 people declined for the offer. So, I gave negative feedback to both.
Moderator null voided the auction because I end the auction 6-10 hrs earlier as I was not getting new bids for the auction and also because it was suitable for my timezone done in favour of buyer
Secondly, one of the people who bid and did not accept was the blue account holder. so the moderator removed the negative feedback from his account.

Namepros is benefitting the paid account holder.
Sorry If someone is hurt

Last edited:
•••
Moderator null voided the auction because I end the auction 6-10 hrs earlier as I was not getting new bids for the auction and also because it was suitable for my timezone done in favour of buyer

You can't do that! You broke the rules of the auction. The auction was rightfully cancelled! Go back and change your negative review to a positive review and hope this all just goes away!

•••
So you ended the auction before time was up, then gave 2 people who were not even the winning bidder negative feedback...and the issue is NamePros?

Brad

•••
So you ended the auction before time was up, then gave 2 people who were not even the winning bidder negative feedback...and the issue is NamePros?

Brad
:ROFL:

•••
All this over $6?

You were auctioning off your user name domain, and your beloved ... it went for $6, and things went south from there.

•••
All this over $6?

You were auctioning off your user name domain, and your beloved ... it went for $6, and things went south from there.

Just to clarify, was the name on auction cryptoearn or creeptoearn? ))

•••
This is too funny! I can't stop laughing.

•••
All this over $6?

oh dear :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Good Bye.
My account is going to be blocked in sometime
Bro, take it easy. Leaving a community entirely for $6 is not only funny but childish. :xf.wink::xf.wink:

Did I say something wrong?

•••
To clarify, this was my first domain auction, Yeah selling first domain is hard but this much restriction it too much for me.
Secondly, I created the account with the domain name to sell to get more attention.
Only after creating the account I found out that I cannot change the username.
Those who are thinking I did this for 6$ are completely wrong.
I gave negative feebdack because I think I am right not because I am getting penny amount.
I am full time employed and earn a lot more than this. I spend more than 6$ in one meal.
6$ won't give me one meal also.
Nevermind I am not going to give away the domain even if someone gives 10000$. Let it expire

Last edited:
•••
Waaaaah I changed the terms and I don't like it. bye.

•••
This post made my day... Reminds me of my school days when i used to behave silly and than tried to prove myself right.... Had a good hearty laugh.. Thank you.

•••
To clarify, this was my first domain auction, Yeah selling first domain is hard but this much restriction it too much for me.
Secondly, I created the account with the domain name to sell to get more attention.
I gave negative feebdack because I think I am right not because I am getting penny amount.
I am full time employed and earn a lot more than this. I spend more than 6$ in one meal.
Nevermind I am not going to give away the domain even if someone gives 10000$. Let it expire

Your next post will be your 200th. Make your 200th post, the one that fixes everything. Apologize

And Move on. Don't let this build up, it's not worth it.

Last edited:
•••
Your next post will be your 200th. Make your 200th post, the one that fixes everything. Apologize

And Move on. Don't let this build up, it's not worth it.
No stick to your guns nothing will repair this run now lol.

•••

But, you are not right.

If you are going to use NamePros you have to follow the established rules.
You don't get to make the rules here.

A back bid is in no way a binding bid, after their bid has been surpassed.
To leave negative feedback is inappropriate and silly.

That auction started on May 6th and ended last Sunday.

You have more than 80 posts in that thread, mainly just being "Up".
That is a lot of effort for $6.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back