IT.COM

Established Very active and profitable facebook group about affiliate marketing (maxbounty)

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a facebook group at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1762218534020468 that is related to Maxbounty affiliate marketing and accounts for sale. The group has about 10k members and grows every month. Over half of the members are active every month so it is very active. I have made great money on the group a few different ways. One is I get maxbounty accounts for people and sign them up under my affiliate link so I get 5% of what they earn. I also have a lot of free websites that I give away (if they sign up for hosting via my affiliate link) and I make $125 off each one of those.

The page average 10 to 15 new members a day so every day there is a good opportunity to give away a free website and make good money. When I was putting in a lot of time in the group I was making $250 a day. Will sell the group for $1800

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back