NameSilo

domain veil.in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkennedy

Established Member
Impact
26
Any appraisals or ideas for veil.in?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump...
anyone have any ideas?
 
0
•••
haven't bumped this one in a while.
 
0
•••
low-mid $xx
 
0
•••
Thought I'd bring this back up.
Any appraisals?
 
0
•••
bump...
 
0
•••
Wow a Veil shop in India, indian Veils really expensive!! (Ghagra-Choli)
now: $XX
developed: $XXX
 
0
•••
I didn't know they were that expensive.
Now I just need to find someone in india with a shop and sell them the name...
 
0
•••
i think mid $xx is correct for reseller. To an end user, probably low to mid $xxx wouldn't be surprising.
 
0
•••
I never have much luck finding end users. Just never have the time to contact people, and not quite sure how to approach them either.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back