jkennedy Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 26 Oct 23, 2007 507 views 9 replies #1 Any appraisals or ideas for veil.in?
jkennedy Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 26 Jun 19, 2008 #5 Thought I'd bring this back up. Any appraisals?
Nodws Domain DeveloperVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 266 Jun 29, 2008 #7 Wow a Veil shop in India, indian Veils really expensive!! (Ghagra-Choli) now: $XX developed: $XXX
jkennedy Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 26 Jun 29, 2008 #8 I didn't know they were that expensive. Now I just need to find someone in india with a shop and sell them the name...
I didn't know they were that expensive. Now I just need to find someone in india with a shop and sell them the name...
kemjika11 Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 2,568 Jun 29, 2008 #9 i think mid $xx is correct for reseller. To an end user, probably low to mid $xxx wouldn't be surprising.
i think mid $xx is correct for reseller. To an end user, probably low to mid $xxx wouldn't be surprising.
jkennedy Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 26 Jun 29, 2008 #10 I never have much luck finding end users. Just never have the time to contact people, and not quite sure how to approach them either.
I never have much luck finding end users. Just never have the time to contact people, and not quite sure how to approach them either.