IT.COM

.info VEGASDEALS.INFO I am going to have it

NameSilo
Watch

Nam

Account Suspended
Impact
Hi,
I am going to own VEGASDEALS.INFO very soon through Luckyregister backorder service. Coud you please give your advice about this name? resell it or development?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Develop it, its a sweet name with a lot of potential. Now the US has banned online betting they may all flock to vegas to get their fixes,lol.

The .info is starting to appear more and more now in search results from the main two.i also suspect that when mobi's do kick off, info's will do even better as people try to find their feet in the new age of technology, so they'll be seeking info.

good luck with your new arrival.

•••
Thanks a lots for your information. I am thinking of your idea.

•••
Congs~

My domain lasvegastips.info is on sale but looks no interested buyer yet :(

•••
Do some research before you invest too much into this... i have vegascity.info, I just got one offer in 2 years for $35.

•••
if you did not pay too much then it is a nice name.

•••
cache said:
if you did not pay too much then it is a nice name.

for your information. I will pay only $4.75 for this name. I joined Luckyregister DomainAlert® Pro Investor's Edge and I will pay for domain backorder service with the registration fee only. I have got some very nice domains with this service -;). You can see the bellowing domains.

•••
I owned VegasDeals.net and could not unload it... I finally did for $15 or less, I can't remember now.

•••
Nam said:
Hi,
I am going to own VEGASDEALS.INFO very soon through Luckyregister backorder service. Coud you please give your advice about this name? resell it or development?
Thanks

Yeah!!!! I got it today. I just got an email from Luckyregister to inform that I am the new owner for VegasDeals.info with only $4.75 -;)

•••
Nam said:
Yeah!!!! I got it today. I just got an email from Luckyregister
Congratulations!

I must confess, I was worried when you proclaimed victory before the domain was captured.

Btw, please edit your signature to 4 lines total. ;)

•••
-db- said:
Congratulations!

I must confess, I was worried when you proclaimed victory before the domain was captured.

Btw, please edit your signature to 4 lines total. ;)

Thanks for your comments. I am quite confident with this backorder service, I have just got also : AllNews.info and AllDrugs.biz from them.

Yes, I edited signature to 4 lines total. ;)

•••
Nam said:
for your information. I will pay only $4.75 for this name. I joined Luckyregister DomainAlert® Pro Investor's Edge and I will pay for domain backorder service with the registration fee only. I have got some very nice domains with this service -;). You can see the bellowing domains.
Luckyregister.com looks like a GoDaddy reseller to me. Maybe I'm wrong... $4.75 backorders doesn't sound like GD. BTW, I can't catch crap with GoDaddy backorders.

Congrats on the grab!

•••
briman1970 said:
Luckyregister.com looks like a GoDaddy reseller to me. Maybe I'm wrong... $4.75 backorders doesn't sound like GD. BTW, I can't catch crap with GoDaddy backorders.

Congrats on the grab!
"DomainAlert® Pro Investor's Edge" is GoDaddy's "premium" monitoring and backordering service. It has a monthly fee, but successful backorders are only charged at the cost of registering the name. The fee is something like $29.99 per month through GoDaddy, though resellers can set their own rate...

BTW, I've had pretty good success with GD's backordering - 3 for 3 .COMs so far! ;)

•••
DomainBoy said:
Congratulations!

I must say this crossed my mind but... congrats :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back