domain VEAL.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeakDots

Top Member
Impact
The .com is taken and for lease at $2000 a month.

The .net and .org are taken and redirect to developed sites.

LLLL dictionary word.

I know the definition doesn't go with the tech industry but believe it could be used as a brand name.
For example the .com.au is an engineering and manufacturing company.

If I'm not mistaken i think the .co.uk sold at $366 in 2014

Your appraisal and input would be appreciated.
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The com is *offered* for lease at that price. In 2014, new tlds were less used than today. Personally, if I had to pick a premium veal.io (considering the consistent renewal fee) or a new tld for maybe $1-5, I'd go for the latter. Then, when my project is actually up and running, I may consider buying the short .io.

That being said, I'd pay no more than $100 for a domain like this, if I had a project named "veil". In reseller market, it may be worth up to $50.

Alias, it's a "bet domain" like most of the others, but with a consistent renewal fee, which I'm not sure you will be willing to pay!

•••
Yeah, I think it either has to be very tech/start-up-centric, or there needs to be a very clear line of site in to a target market of several potential buyers, that are likely to already have an understanding of what .io is.

Veal, was actually my grandfathers last name/ mother's maiden name, so I kind of like it, but I don't see much value in it here.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back