Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain vdocall.me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fahty25

Restricted (Market)
Impact
0
i recently bought vdocall.me and don't know how much its worth. I also own allhostingplans.com and is expiring.is it worth holding it?how much is z value?
regards
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$0 - $x reseller

And enduser would be more but I think the chances are low

Good luck
 
0
•••
what do u mean.which one? I posted two.
 
0
•••
what do u mean.which one? I posted two.

Sorry, well I was referring to vdocall.me.

And about allhostingplans.com, I think $x to low $xx reseller and more enduser if you find one, probably mid $xx to low $xxx.

IMHO

Good luck
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back