Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

auction VCVC LLLL.com !! 24h auction !!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale:
Domain YFYN.com / yfyn.com (VCVC)

Registered at: Dynadot (free push)
Domain Expires at: 2008-07-31



auction starts: $8.50
minimum bid: $1
Auction ends: 24h from start
BIN: $49

accepted payment methods:
paypal
e-gold
moneybookers


Good luck!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
That's Minimum Bid Increment I suppose?
 
0
•••
hellmet said:
That's Minimum Bid Increment I suppose?

yes, Minimum Bid Increment = $1
 
0
•••
Unless my English is really weak, Y isn't a vowel.

So this actually is a cccc.com (using the cvcv anology).

Good Luck!
 
0
•••
mwzd said:
Unless my English is really weak, Y isn't a vowel.

So this actually is a cccc.com (using the cvcv anology).

Good Luck!
Y is considered a vowel when there is a consonant in the same syllable. For example, "hourly". Ho-ur-ly. In that case, Y is a vowel.

In English we say the vowels are "A, E, I, O, U, and sometimes Y." It is a bit of a stretch calling it a CVCV, but it could be one if you find the right acronym.
 
0
•••
idevlabs said:
Y is considered a vowel when there is a consonant in the same syllable. For example, "hourly". Ho-ur-ly. In that case, Y is a vowel.

In English we say the vowels are "A, E, I, O, U, and sometimes Y." It is a bit of a stretch calling it a CVCV, but it could be one if you find the right acronym.

so it would be ifin.com is pronunciation?

I cant see it though.

cvcv, not by a long shot. ;)
 
0
•••
I don't want to make offtopic because this is auction,
in my language Y is a vovel, but now I checked at wikipedia

wikipedia said:
In the case of English, the five primary vowel letters can represent a variety of vowel sounds, while the letter Y can represent both vowels and a consonant.

so we have an answer :)
 
0
•••
::RANT::

The OED says....the consonant sound is not consistently represented in English spelling by any other letter, and perhaps for this reason Y tends traditionally to be counted among the consonants.

But... then there is this... which seems far more authoritative....

I suppose Americans will make "alot" one word eventually too.... oh how I love to see language abused!

Out of interest when did Wikipedia take over from the Oxford English Dictionary... to be honest....even Webster’s would be more acceptable :'(

::/RANT::
 
0
•••
100 Np $
 
0
•••
h3rm4w4n said:
i tink that the bid starts form 8.50$ and not np$
 
0
•••
$8.50 bid

kinda like it, vowel or not :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back