NameSilo

domain Vcaapps.com and 3 more

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Overslam

Established Member
Impact
5
What do you think about an approximate monetary value for the following domains.


Vcaapps.com-Can be a website for a software company.
Altairsoft.com- Can be a website for a new software company.
CloudvApps.com- Can be a website for SAAS(Software as a service)
HackingTutorials.info-Can be a website for various hacking tutorials.
 

Attachments

  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Vcaapps is only good for a company that 1. makes software, and 2. has initials VCA already.
You'll be lucky if you find such a company, and they have a bad name and need yours. RegFee.

Altairsoft should be deleted from your account ASAP - it's trademarked.
There is a worldwide company named Altair and they make software. Delete.

CloudvApps is awkward, the v in the middle mucks it up. RegFee.

HackingTutorials is something the man does not like. I would delete that as well.
 
0
•••
Thank you very much. Godaddy.com appraised vcaapps.com at $900-1700. I know that Altair is a software company but at the same time Altair is a star in the constellation Aquila. My domain name includes "soft" along with "Altair" . I think I am good when it comes to legal aspects of my domain name purchase. I agree about CloudvApps.com. However, "V" stands for Virtualized. I hope I can sell all this domains for a total of $100. I never sold domains before and this experience will be a lesson for me to stay away from wasting money on regfee domains. Thanks a lot again!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I know that Altair is a software company ... My domain name includes "soft" along with "Altair" .

Do you not see how that night be a problem?
Its like registering socialfacebook[.]com and wonder why noone will go near it XD
 
0
•••
Do you not see how that night be a problem?
Its like registering socialfacebook[.]com and wonder why noone will go near it XD

altaireyewear.com, altair-semi.com and many others. These websites are owned by legitimate companies. Altair Engineering which owns Altair.com can not sue the above mentioned companies. Altair is a star and also an Arabic name. Apple can never sue Applepie.com or Applejam.com, etc...
 
0
•••
altaireyewear, altair-semi.com and many others. ... Altair is a star and also an Arabic name. Apple can never sue Applepie.com or Applejam.com, etc...

Altair Engineering is NOT a company dealing with eyewear so they couldnt care less for altaireyewear.com
Altair Engineering is NOT a company dealing with electronic suplies so they couldnt care less for altair-semi.com
Altair Engineering IS a company dealing with software so they might care if you were to start a business under altairSOFT.com

Just like Apple doesn't care about applejam.com but they might very much care if you tried to make your own company under applemobile.com or applephone.com
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back