Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain vBulletinHelp.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion.

Established Member
Impact
3
Hello :wave:

So... Please can you lot give me some appraisals on vBulletinHelp.com, I wan't to know how much it's currently worth, then I'll come back after development :).

Thanks :talk:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
mid to high $xx.

with content, mid $xxx +
 
0
•••
mid $xxx
 
0
•••
low $xxx
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone :P.
 
0
•••
I said you stole it! :lol:

low xxx$ to mid xxx$ :imho:

Petter
:wave:
 
0
•••
Petter said:
I said you stole it! :lol:

:lol:

I'm planning on putting a tutorial database on their about vB anyway, it's easier to manage :p
 
0
•••
good luck.... imho its a big tm issue!
 
0
•••
mid xx.
TM issue is there
 
0
•••
mid to high $xx
 
0
•••
Nice domain name, Low xxx to mid xxx

Good Luck
 
0
•••
Thanks Everyone!
 
0
•••
midxx to highxx
 
0
•••
low $xxx IMHO
 
0
•••
Thanks lovelylovely and webgear. Now lets hope my development can get the value up :o. Is there anyone left to comment? :wave:
 
0
•••
I read somewhere that you sold it for $50?

I'd have to say it's potentially worth alot more than that if developed.

Doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to develop myself, as there are so many Vbulletin users.
 
0
•••
yeah i also think this domain is worth alot more then $50
but you're the owner
it would've been better if you developed it alot with some good ranking
and you'd get a better appraisal on it. :D
 
0
•••
1) I bought it for $50 :D
2) I'm planning to start developing it ASAP, I'm just waiting for a reply from slow Jelsoft to make sure they arn't going to try and pull it down (It's a help site for ther product so they shouldn't...)
 
0
•••
Steveh said:
I read somewhere that you sold it for $50?

I'd have to say it's potentially worth alot more than that if developed.

Doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to develop myself, as there are so many Vbulletin users.
I needed a quick sale and that was the best I got in 12 hours.. If i had waited 24 i would have gotten 100 extra, but that's life :p
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back