Domain Empire

VB4? Or ..?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hello Namepros!

I just logged in to NP today and I notice a much better outlook! It looks great!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's still 3.3.2 The default theme is just "Red/White/Blue" from the quick theme selector on the bottom left.

•••
3.3.2 is the vBSEO version... we're using the latest vBulletin 3.8 release. I don't believe there are any plans for vBulletin 4

•••
Ron..... Please keep the red/white/blue theme "fluid".... I made this thread because it was fluid the day I make it, and I notice this significant improvement, and I love it!

But today I tried to switch themes, and switch back to red/white/blue, I got limits on the screen again. I want to utilize my screen to the fullest, and I don't want the restriction like this:

np.PNG

Ron...........

•••
3.3.2 is the vBSEO version... we're using the latest vBulletin 3.8 release. I don't believe there are any plans for vBulletin 4

No real need for upgrade ...

WarriorForum is doing great with an ugly look and VB 3.x

•••
Hello Namepros!

I just logged in to NP today and I notice a much better outlook! It looks great!

Thank you!! :)

Ron..... Please keep the red/white/blue theme "fluid".... I made this thread because it was fluid the day I make it, and I notice this significant improvement, and I love it!

But today I tried to switch themes, and switch back to red/white/blue, I got limits on the screen again. I want to utilize my screen to the fullest, and I don't want the restriction like this:
Ron...........

I'm not Ron, but I can help you anyway ;)

Ron was working on the themes today and the default is now red/white/blue and he made some changes to it. He said he can make a theme just for large monitor users, what percent/pixels do you want it at?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Actually RJ just created it for you. It's red/white/blue EXTRA WIDE Enjoy it! :)

•••
Loving the return of the classic NP look.

I have to admit, since stepping down I've only been on a couple of times as I simply couldnt stand the bland look, but it's looking MUCH better now! :tu:

Just please, please dont downgrade to VB4 - its not the same now that InternetBrands have moved the production to the states, its simply not the same team that made it so great. VB4 is full of bugs, and is down right ugly!

•••
Great! I've just set the theme back to the wide version ;)

•••
LOVE this extra wide theme! Thanks NP!

•••
So glad you are enjoying it! It's really nice to hear positive comments from our members :great:

•••
I miss the 2005-2009 look of Namepros..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back