Dynadot

.ca Value to 2 letter .CA domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm aquiring about 3 2 letter CA domains, I'm curious as to what the value of them is? With numbers and without, anyone know. Ca stands for Canada I believe.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i think the rate is around 1k-2k, under 1k is probably a good price

•••
•••
.ca is for Canada
And you must have a Canadian presense to purchase and reg one.

droplister : where do you find out the value for the .ca?

•••
Hmm, that is a problem, guess I can give it to some friend in canada to make it legal :P

•••
I am from Canada, Pm me if you want to give it to me. :P

•••
price vary greatly.

to.ca (Toronto), pq.ca(Quebec's alternative short-form) would worth $xxxxx at least.

Domains like kb.ca (Kilobyte) would be worth high $xxxx.

Random LL.ca would be worth low $xxxx.

PM sent.

x11joex11 said:
I'm aquiring about 3 2 letter CA domains, I'm curious as to what the value of them is? With numbers and without, anyone know. Ca stands for Canada I believe.

Last edited:
•••
This one is a letter and number following it? worth anything?

•••
x11joex11 said:
This one is a letter and number following it? worth anything?
Much less.
LL .ca (only letters) would be in the low-$$$$ range IMO, and more for better combos.
It's much easier to use and brand a LL name than a LN...

•••
LN.ca would usually be worth $xxx, but it depends on the combo.

•••
Well anyways I need someone to be my proof of candian residence who's up for it IM me at x11joex11.

I don't mind paying for the help =), / selling to you etc for low price. Very low =) to make it worth while. Just needs to be at least $60-80 as that is the cost to register it base wise.

•••
A Canadian organization with valid Canadian mailbox and phone, I already PMed you.

•••
Also a Canadian, I am willing to register domains for non-canucks have done this in the past. Registered about 50 .ca's and 15 .xx.ca's for other people.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back