Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Value? KisMac.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gremlin072

New Member
Impact
1
http://kismac.com

This is the same name as a popular Mac wifi stumbler. It gets about 1,000 type-ins per month with revenue of roughly $20/mo. No trademark issues as far as I know (the software of the same is open source and was never trademarked). Also have .net and .org and would sell together.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hmmm...after a bit of research this might be very good. You sure there are no tm issues?? Might be worth looking into that properly before you try and sell.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I've checked US trademarks. The open source project was based in Germany until it was made illegal by a recent German law. Now they've moved their site to Switzerland. I'm no expert on international law but I think they would have a tough time making a case for a TM violation. I hadn't even heard of their project when I registered the name. I'm still amazed that they didn't register it. By the time I heard about them they hadn't even registered kismac.de - very surprising.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back