Sophie G

Established Member
Impact
What is the value for;
allproducers.com
paidtop.com
biglike.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Allproducers:- Don't see much value in it, but could be developed as a directory site for producers of different commodities, all across the globe.

PaidTop:- Decent name for an online marketing website.

BigLike:- Sell it to the company using a slightly longer version of the same. Google and you'd find them on top.

•••
Thanks for the tip!

I have also:

PublicToday.com
AsWhat.com
Dealevents.com

Wish u all the best :)

Last edited:
•••
I don't see any value in these names.
Many people made mistake by adding two words and think it has some value.
It may sound good but it has no meaning or value.

Example: What is Public Today? Big Like? Is there small like?

In my opinion.

•••
I quite like biglike.com, a biglike to you! Considering people are going mental over "likes" today, any association with that might be quite good.

Also looks nice. It reads naturally without capitalisation. The "g" and "l" separate it nicely because they are different heights.

In contrast to that, paidtop.com reads as "paid to p". You get paid for going to the toilet?!

You could put up a site where people biglike things. If likes are good then biglikes are even better!

•••
Thanks for the tip!

I have also:

PublicToday.com
AsWhat.com
Dealevents.com

Wish u all the best :)

Don't mind but honestly speaking no value of any of your domains. But you can make them valuable!
All you have is two words names that works best if there is some website behind with SEO work.
In this case if you post your idea with each of your domain then its easy for us to figure out its value.
Example:

PublicToday.com Sounds as (News, Magazine or Fashion Trends website)
AsWhat.com (Dictionary or platform for people to post their opinions about publicaly posted content)
Dealevents.com (Event organising company website displaying deal packages etc)
PaidTop.com (Maybe an online shopping site?)
BigLike.com (Marketing Company Site?)

Remember there is no worth of names until you have an idea behind.
Good luck!
Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I really like BigLike. Nowadays, with the social media, "like" is often used as a noun.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back