NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Hello guys,

I have just received 2000 Euro at dan ,but i think its more than its ture value in a way,whats fair price if it was yours?

much appreciate in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
i would accept it and buy a decent .com from the sale

•••
•••
Take it. There haven't been a lot of publicly reported .business sales and the vast majority of them were under USD 1000.

•••
Seems like a fair offer to me. If your not planning on using it, take it. Could be a long while before a similar offer comes along

Last edited:
•••
I didn't even know there was a .business domain extension. You can try and counter a little higher and see what happens.

•••
I didn't even know there was a .business domain extension. You can try and counter a little higher and see what happens.
I do agree with you on almost every instance of an opening offer. But trying to push an extra say 500 euros out of this one seems a bit frivolous to me. If the offer had been truly low, then of course no harm done.

Last edited:
•••
$10 to $55 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
•••
Stop spamming
You didn’t even read the post
It’s worth that much, i agree.

It highlights the need to accept the offer even more.

Take the offer, before they realize their mistake! —This is a Non-com fetching $2,000 EURO; the fact she disclosed the domain; makes it urgent you accept the offer more; this thread is now indexed in search engines.

Here’s the plot-twist; i doubt the legitimacy of this offer; Intentional or not: OP is spamming more. T A K E IT!

Last edited:
•••
If she counters, she deserves to lose all $2K.
This is a reg-fee in my opinion. You said it yourself:
”I didnt know there was a .business extension.”

The extension is longer than the DOMAIN!!

Last edited:
•••
If she counters, she deserves to lose all $2K.
This is a reg-fee in my opinion. You said it yourself:
”I didnt know there was a .business extension.”

The extension is longer than the DOMAIN!!
Your right it is worth that much but that guy spams everywhere.

•••
Your right it is worth that much but that guy spams everywhere.
It‘s not a bad copy paste for appraisal:
Let them down gently ; - )
But it has been repeated much; i practically memorized it. i do like when says “Not end user speculation” ; -) If he alters it, keep the: “not end user speculation” part : ))

And you’re correct; despite agreeing with his valuation, i doubt he read OP post, too! Busted! Have a great day : )

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Thanks all guys for giving me support ,all i just wanna say is 5000 EURO is fine at least because it's a premium domain bought from registry or i will continue to hold it for some time if the price doesn't cater to my taste.

•••
So, This is a Premium domain at the registry. More reason to accept the E2,000. I don't think your ever going to see the 5k that you want.

Might be worth you exploring the .BIZ history before it fell over a cliff. Don't get me wrong they are two very nice word term except for that dot in the middle. In this internet world the assumption is made your dealing with a Business.
Sure we all do have to use an extension, I can assure you businesses would rather they were Not there and they had full control of a domain term. but, that's not the way things work. So keep your extensions well recognised and short.

Did you actually reply to that offer with your counter of 5k or are you really just trying to get the domain in a discussion thread ? It's all looking rather suspicious since you haven't mentioned making a Counter bid.

Last edited:
•••
G
So, This is a Premium domain at the registry. More reason to accept the E2,000. I don't think your ever going to see the 5k that you want.

Might be worth you exploring the .BIZ history before it fell over a cliff. Don't get me wrong they are two very nice word term except for that dot in the middle. In this internet world the assumption is made your dealing with a Business.
Sure we all do have to use an extension, I can assure you businesses would rather they were Not there and they had full control of a domain term. but, that's not the way things work. So keep your extensions well recognised and short.

Did you actually reply to that offer with your counter of 5k or are you just trying to get the domain in a discussion thread ?
Thats a good idea,friend,Yeah,i will keep it for the time being ,waitting for the right buyers who can make the best of it in the end.

•••
CONFIRMED then, So we were all duped to be part of your hype attempt. oh dear, such a shame

Last edited:
•••
CONFIRMED then, So we were all duped to be part of your hype attempt. oh dear, such a shame
If I remember correctly “she” has done this before, I think it is just a physiological hype attempt and we can’t confirm the offer even existed.

OP show a screenshot of the offer

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back