NameSilo

Vacation/Travel Affilaites?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I will be developing some travel sites and was wondering if there are some good programs that pay well, as I want an alterantive to low paying adsense. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Me too looking for it, anybody to help us:wave:

•••
cj.com has your general airfare, hotel, rental cars, luggage, vacation etc... advertisers.

•••
Expedia Affiliate (formerly IAN - includes Hotels.com) is great if you want to do more than just post banners, for example, if you want to feature specific properties. They have datafeed access.

Otherwise, if you want to stick to major brands, Travelocity is on CJ, Orbitz is on Linkshare...

Travel is a really competitive area and not an easy one for affiliates unless you put some unique work into your site and/or go for a really small niche.

•••
Man, everything is getting so competitive these days in the internet. Sometimes I feel all my hard work go in vain if I start anything new. I want to start travel affiliate sites too but, I always have to go over my plan again and again till I give up.

•••
theres a good range on CJ

•••
CJ would probably be your best bet. But you may be able to shop around and find some good ones.

•••
PM me - I will tell you about a great program. Am new here and I just don't want to fall foul of the posting rules by posting a link.

•••
I'm looking for such information, too.
Nice info here.

•••
Tradedoubler.com have a good selection of travel affiliates on offer

•••
I have used hotelscombined's affiliate program. Best paying I have ever used.

•••
Thanks, gazzip & broham0205, for the info! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back