Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain v.itam.in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ubzweb

Established Member
Impact
6
in hacks
would be glad to receive some good/bad appraisals :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
nice hack. probably ahead of its time in terms of value, say $xx right now. i'd hold onto it and wait for more.
 
0
•••
thnx for the appraisal
yes im waiting...have all the time...as of now ill jus put up some vitamin articles and lots of vitamin affiliates ads
 
0
•••
Very nice hack, vi.tam.in would be slightly better because of the LLL.in but still looks good.

I have a few .in domains and based on the interest/offers on them, I would say mid $xx is about the value at the moment.

Either develop or hold onto it would be your best bet.

:gn:
 
0
•••
i tried tam.in but that was not available.
There can be many subdomains with this too:
c.itam.in
anti.v.itamin
mega.v.itamin
multi.v.itamin
pro.v.itamin

:)
 
0
•••
I like domain hacks,

I own TenP.in and R.idiculo.us

Glad you plan to develop and hold it :)
 
0
•••
I'm a very big fan of domain hack and let me get something straight here.

Your 2nd level domain is itam.in and the it becomes a third level domain hack when you put it a sub domain V and that becomes v.itam.in

Your idea of having sub-domains such as
anti.v.itamin
mega.v.itamin
multi.v.itamin
pro.v.itamin

doesn't make any sense

I am not a developer but I'm not sure if you can put a sub-domain in sub-domain and if you could it would look like these

anti.v.itam.in
mega.v.itam.in
multi.v.itam.in
pro.v.itam.in

As far as the value is concern I don't see any value on this unless it is develop. At this moment I would say reg. fee.

The domain hacks that have values in $X,XXX range are solid hack such as

Li.st was sold for $5,000 and recently Foru.ms was sold for $7,000

I hope that helps.
 
0
•••
thnx xman for the appraisal.
yes we can create sub sub domains like multi.v.itam.in
example: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com

infact i dont need to create sub sub..i can just go ahead with multiv.itam.in, etc. also
yes i will be developing these and wont let it die like my other good domains (atleast i thought they were good :D )
if you guys have any idea please post here or pm me..will be much appreciated.
thnx
 
0
•••
Cool I didn't know that you can create a sub sub domain. That is why I said I'm not sure if you could.

Since you have a development plan with this domain the value will be much higher once develop.

I would like to see more of domain hacks being develop since they are now getting more recognition.

I love domain hacks and in fact I owned a lot of them and just to name a few

Sc.am
Ex.am
Mi.gs
Ji.gs
Cr.am
Gr.am
Dra.ma
Bru.sh
and many other

Keep us posted when you develop the site.
 
0
•••
nice hack!

also a nice typo of my domain iam.in :yell:
 
0
•••
What about BANKNOT.ES
 
0
•••
btw, r these single-letter subdomain hacks any good? like the one i have v.itam.in??
coz there are quite a handful of these available eg: j.udicio.us...
 
0
•••
itam.in isn't bad since you can put more sub-domains in them

v.itam.in
antiv.itam.in
megav.itam.in
multiv.itam.in
prov.itam.in
as you mentioned above.

You need to do a lot marketing to be recognized if you choose to go to that route like del.icio.us

Look at some of my hack and lets use EX.AM as an example.

I could have these sub-domains

Bar.ex.am
CPA.ex.am
MCSE.ex.am

Each sub-domain could have a site on its own and are all easy to remember.

If you're going to choose your hack try to get something that is easy to remember. IMO
 
0
•••
xman said:
itam.in isn't bad since you can put more sub-domains in them

v.itam.in
antiv.itam.in
megav.itam.in
multiv.itam.in
prov.itam.in
as you mentioned above.

You need to do a lot marketing to be recognized if you choose to go to that route like del.icio.us

Look at some of my hack and lets use EX.AM as an example.

I could have these sub-domains

Bar.ex.am
CPA.ex.am
MCSE.ex.am

Each sub-domain could have a site on its own and are all easy to remember.

If you're going to choose your hack try to get something that is easy to remember. IMO

xman , absolutely agree with you
But my question was about single char subdomains like
l.uscio.us
f.abulo.us
g.orgeo.us

like in your sites u have 3 char subdomain and then the domain cpa.ex.am, that is kinda easy to remember..but ppl may have a hard time to remember m.ountaino.us...or do they still have market value??
 
Last edited:
0
•••
As long as you have a target niche they will always have values specially once develop IMO.
 
1
•••
0
•••
v.itam.in - most of these are going to be at the same price.
again, i would say $50 if you were to sell it today. But generally this should be a hold because it will probably gain more value in the future.
 
0
•••
thnx investor :D
 
0
•••
Nice hack! I like it. Value depends on buyer for this one IMO
 
0
•••
Thats why I love domain sales you can take risk ;)
Above regfee.

Good Luck
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back