Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Uuey.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonvaz

New Member
Impact
0
Hello, would someone please give their opinion of the value of the name Uuey.com?
I thought it would be high value as it's 4 letters and pronouncable, but
now I'm wondering with the double U's.
I'm wondering if people would remember that it had two U's.

Thanks!

sonvaz
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Seems quite brandable and as it is pronounceable its value is added to.
Like I often say, I'm not very good at appraisals but perhaps $xxx - $xxxx??
 
0
•••
Thanks, I was hoping for at least $500 or so.

sonvaz
 
0
•••
Nice name sonvaz!
IMO, At least HIGH $XXX :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back