Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain utvtv.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

advaita

Established Member
Impact
55
I regged utvtv.com - anyone have an opinion as to its worth or the value of 5 letter .coms in general ? Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Random LLLLL.com's aren't worth much over Reg. fee - Reg. fee+, IMHO. :blink:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
When I first look at it I think it sucks. Then I look at it again and it is like something wants to jump out at me. I see UT then it looks like it could be somewhere.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the opinions - I haven't had it 5 days yet so I may cancel it.
 
0
•••
advaita said:
Thanks for the opinions - I haven't had it 5 days yet so I may cancel it.

I advise to you not to lose time and ... :)
 
0
•••
I agree with Reg Fee
 
0
•••
There's 'always the chance' that some end user might be interested, but I think it's a slim one with this name. And with the amount of LLLLL still available that simply have repeating letter combos like this, I doubt this name would have a collectible value for at least a few more years until/unless the LLLLL really tightens up in the future.
For now I'd say reg fee; if someone does like it due to there being 2 TV's and a U (you), then low - mid xx at most.

:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back