domain uTablets.com , NiceTablets.com (Please Appraise)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TERADOMAIN

QualityNames.comTop Member
Impact
12,941
Hi,

Please appraise following domains

uTablets.com

NiceTablets.com


Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like uTablets. I think it has some reseller value, like $50+. I would price it in low $x,xxx region and hope for a sale. On the other hand, I do not think NiceTablets have reseller value. I would price it low-mid $xxx and would not renew. IMHO.
 
1
•••
uTablets.com is quite nice - reseller in mid-high $xx (could fetch more on Flippa imo there are some nice reported Tablet related domains lately) and end user in $x,xxx range.

NiceTablets.com - I just don't feel this one low $xx reseller imo.
 
1
•••
@Nerever & @FusionSpy Thanks for your valuable input. I am little confused at the moment to sell those or developed into sites because I am seriously looking to develop some ecommerce sites but study the market at the moment.

Thanks again.....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back