NameSilo

domain uszzz.com and other

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

boker

Top Member
Impact
4,405
Guys, I have found some dropped names on a list and they look good, having 'up and 'us' plus repetitive letters. I know that in China they like patterns, but having 'u' I dont think that they fit the chinese market. What do you think? Thanks.

uszzz.com (15 years old)
gggup.com (6 years old)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
USzzz is nice, plus easily memorable. For me, it's a brandable English language domain - I'm thinking American company that sells beds. I would focus on the "US" more than the Chinese potential. Then again, maybe I'm way off mark here.
 
0
•••
Thanks, I was thinking that with this I could target both ways.
 
0
•••
Somebody knows if they have some value for chinese market?
 
0
•••
What do you think about these?
zolll.com
yvvvx.com
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back