Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain USPatentSearch.info

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nedlog

Established Member
Impact
3
Any one care to appraise this one? I know it is a bit long but I thought it could be a great info site for inventors,companies, patent lawyers and such. Any thoughts on its value? Thanks :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Wow! No thoughts on this one? I am surprised.
 
0
•••
nedlog said:
I thought it could be a great info site for inventors,companies, patent lawyers and such.

It is a little long, but it's not bad. Fits the extension perfectly. Looks like the .COM & .NET are both developed legal firm websites. IMO, you need to develop this name to see it's full potential. Dig up a lot of info on patent procedures, costs, etc and at least build a minisite with Adsense. If you did that, you could probably get mid $xxx or more. As is, wholesale would only be around mid $xx, IMO.

Good Luck
 
0
•••
I think ultimately this could surpass the value for the .com and .net domains as it fits .info perfectly. Needs development for true value but mid xx - high xx (or better as is). A firm specializing in these types of searches would be nuts not to want to grab this one. Potentially a xxxx domain in this respect.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the input. I thought of marketing this one to such firms. Not sure how to go about it though. I am not sure how to market any of my domains outside of parking them. I don't want to be considered a spammer. Any thoughts on this?
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back