User System Help.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Ray

VIP Member
Impact
167
Im creating an online application that requires a user system. I am familiar with PHP sessions but i do not want to use them because the lack of security. I was wondering if their was a way to create a user system driven with mysql sessions and how this would be implemented..
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, before you approach it another way lets expel some myths first if we can :)

What have you heard about session insecurities? I'm interested to know myself :hehe:

Matt
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back