NameSilo

Useless Products

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jeanco

RyanPrice.ca - DeveloperEstablished Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I'm creating a database of useless products for a site I am developing. I thought I'd check in here and find out of there's any one (or two... or ten) products that you find particularly useless/pointless.

Thanks, and have a good one.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Turd Twister

"The Turd Twister is designed to fit comfortably up your butt during your morning constitutional. Insert the Extruder Ring, hold it tenderly between your butt cheeks, and let nature take its course. Now you can take advantage of sophisticated Turd Twister extrusion technology to craft incredible excremental designs whenever you like!"

http://www.turdtwister.com/

•••
whoaaaa! great xmas gift;):-/

same place:

My Stool Sample

This hilarious gag looks like a real stool sample specimen bottle from the local hospital, so everyone cringes at the thought of what may be inside. But what a hoot... each bottle contains a miniature wooden stool, complete with a top and three legs ... It’s a Stool Sample!

•••
Hey Ryan,

Are you looking for items that are intentionally useless, like a pet rock, or stuff that just doesn't live up to its potential...

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Hey Ryan,

Are you looking for items that are intentionally useless, like a pet rock, or stuff that just doesn't live up to its potential...

good question, i have a pet rock D-: I talk to it when i need to think...

•••
How about the original Nintendo Gameboy? Not much you can do with that these days.

•••
Rotten/used/dirty American Licence Plates.

If you can sell these, I can garentee you'd have one big spender on your website! :D

•••
Originally posted by Elefekt
good question, i have a pet rock D-: I talk to it when i need to think...

:laugh:

I think seamonkeys are pretty pointless. I used to have some and they are just big enough so you can barely see them, and then they die after a few weeks.

•••
Keep'em coming guys. I'm looking for good gag gifts or stuff that doesn't live up to its potential, or items that just shouldn't have been invented in the first place.

•••
http://www.fart-in-a-jar.com

This was up on sale on ebay about 3 or 4 months ago for a but it now of about 500GBP I think.

I nearly bought it but was put off by the ongoing cost of raw materials :blink:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back