Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamatta

Kamatta New Member

appraisal please for UsefulCars.com
    thanks in advance

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jhm

jhm Glazed

The very word "useful" with "useful cars" indicates "there are not so useful cars out there, that's why we bring you useful cars"...its a bit of a strange brand. A customer will naturally consider the purchase of a car, and decide themselves if its useful, without the influence of a name like "useful cars"...I feel the word is unnecessary

Also, running under "useful cars" as a brand...isn't so interesting. Little value, in my view. Reg fee territory, but hope you get something while you have it. Sorry

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  3. Kamatta

Kamatta New Member

thank you for this analysis

4. VadimK Iberica

VadimK Iberica Established Member

@jhm Indeed. It's a strange, artificial word to use in this sense. It's like saying ''four-wheel cars''. All cars are useful.
    ''Cars'' is a very popular word, I know, and it's hard to find a good match, yet still some better words will be available (also, you may want to check some GEO+cars, but GEO normally you sell cheaper, like $XXX. However if you are a total newbie, probably I'd stay away from GEO for a while).

5. bmugford

bmugford www.DataCube.com PRO VIP ICA Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I agree with what jhm said. "Useful" kinda goes unsaid.
    Is there a big market for useless cars?

Brad

Last edited: May 9, 2021

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice