Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

auction usedcar.io

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
UsedCar.io

Registered @ NameCheap

Expiring Apr 22, 2016

Start $1
Increment $1
Ends in 75 hrs after last bid.
Payment Paypal - Indian buyer local banks

How used car is sold in other extensions
https://namebio.com/?s=QNxcDMwYDN
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
 
0
•••
Can it be pushed to godaddy
 
0
•••
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
-
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
-
 
Last edited:
0
•••
2
 
0
•••
Your post says, "75 Hours after last bid". I placed a bid on Sunday 11:43 PM.

Monday 11:43 PM = 24 Hours
Tuesday 11:43 PM = 48 Hours
Wednesday 11:43 PM = 72 Hours
Wedneday 2:43 PM = 75 Hours

Current time = 6:33 PM (78 Hours 50 Minutes)
Isn't today Wed morning? What am I missing?
 
0
•••
-
 
Last edited:
0
•••
3
 
0
•••
Since we both are Indians I'm talking in Indian Standard time.

You can calculate at your time as well, It'll still be more than 75 hours.
Actually no it's not-by our time it won't be 72 hrs until 11:43pm tonight but good luck. I'm pretty sure NP will go by USA time. ( either est or pst).
 
0
•••
4
 
0
•••
Your post says, "75 Hours after last bid". I placed a bid on Sunday 11:43 PM.

Monday 11:43 PM = 24 Hours
Tuesday 11:43 PM = 48 Hours
Wednesday 11:43 PM = 72 Hours
Wedneday 2:43 PM = 75 Hours

Current time = 6:33 PM (78 Hours 50 Minutes)
You made your bid on Sunday 11.43PM. Now time is Wednesday 7.06 PM..

Hope you understand.
 
0
•••
You made your bid on Sunday 11.43PM. Now time is Wednesday 7.06 PM..

Hope you understand.

I am so sorry. Little confusion because of the AM / PM thing. I've retracted my quotes.

Looking at the new bids, at least this confusion is working in your favor. ;)
 
0
•••
5
 
0
•••
6
 
0
•••
I guess i won the auction :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back