IT.COM

domain usdown.com | Dual use - US Down & USD Own

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dorkso

Impact
I bought this name a few months ago. I don't have much experience flipping domains but I've been a webmaster long enough to know this name doesn't suck.

Any opinions about value are appreciated.

Regards,
Tim

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nobody has any advice, or is it just not even worth a discussion? I'd love an outside take on the domain.

Thanks again.

•••
It's almost not even worth a discussion to be honest because it's the same thing every day.
When people actually start to describe what the purpose of the domain is, possible end users, similar sales etc. then maybe people would come to the appraisals forum and try to help out.

If you spend some time learning a little bit about domains, just the basics, you would easily figure out that your name probably is worth $0 and that no one other than yourself would spend money on it. I guess it's just a made up name. USD own. US down. What does this even mean? And who would want it?

Ask yourself this before buying domains:
1. What is the purpose of this domain?
2. Potential end users?
3. Do I really think this domain is worth the money? And if the answer is yes, well then you probably won't have to ask others if it has any value.

I did the same mistake and tried to sell my crappy domains... You can spend your whole life selling dog shit and work your ass off.. But no one will buy it

(imo ofc)

Last edited:
•••
I agree with PAINC, I don't get the point of the domain? It doesn't really make any sense.

•••
Brutal, but appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to explain your thoughts.

•••
don't know whether u can get any bucks or not but search on google sd own and u sd own....you will not loose any confidence regarding this domain. it depends on you that how can you promote it. best of luck

•••
Brutal, but appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to explain your thoughts.
No problem and thanks for not kicking and screaming like most people do when someone tells them their domain name isn't worth what they think. It's a big learning curve in domaining. I learn something every day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back