Dynadot

domain USDCBDC . com

NameSilo
Watch

ForexTopNews

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

A few years back I saw the writing on the wall as far as Central Bank Digital Currency being a reality someday.

Countries around the world are now developing their own CBDC.

USDCBDC
(United States Dollar / Central Bank Digital Currency)

USDCBDC.com

How much do you think this is worth? Who would buy it?

I'm not a supporter of this monetary system, just an investor seeing what's inevitably coming.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think UScbdc is more correct because dollar will be redesigned as currency .

•••
I think UScbdc is more correct because dollar will be redesigned as currency .
Yes, US CBDC is what it has been called. USCBDC.com is taken already.

I also own USACBDC.com

•••
•••
Low-xx to High-xx
Thanks,
But I'm not taking less than $2.5 million

Unfortunately, USD CBDC (Or some hybrid) will be the one world currency someday.
I intend to cash in prior to all out government control.

•••
•••
Thanks,
But I'm not taking less than $2.5 million

Unfortunately, USD CBDC (Or some hybrid) will be the one world currency someday.
I intend to cash in prior to all out government control.

I believe that CBDC.com could fetch above 100,000$. But USDCBDC is too long and too strick to only one currency, which also there are alternative better name : USCBDC.

Honestly I think it is hard to sell. And even if it can be sold, I think xxx$ or low xxxx$ is the maximal price it can get.

•••
I believe that CBDC.com could fetch above 100,000$. But USDCBDC is too long and too strick to only one currency, which also there are alternative better name : USCBDC.

Honestly I think it is hard to sell. And even if it can be sold, I think xxx$ or low xxxx$ is the maximal price it can get.
Thank you for your opinion.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back