Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

negotiable USATONIGHT.com!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artico

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
2
USATONIGHT.com for sale!

Asking price: ONLY $800.00usd

I am willing to sell this domain due to the fact I need $800 for another domain offer. As you probably know, USATonight is an actual news station affiliated with USAToday (The newspaper)

Here is the news teams site. You could cut a big deal with them. http://www.wusatv9.com/usa_tonight/default.aspx

Domain is currently registered at eclipse but will be pushed to enom or wherever you wish during sale.

PM me or respond here with questions, comments, or sales. :D

Thank you,
Artico
Matthew Price
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Interested. Does it have any significant type-in traffic, matthew?
 
0
•••
it also reminded me of a late 70's talk show mockery called "America 2-Nite" (previously Fernwood 2-Nite)
 
0
•••
Armstrong I have not had enought ime to develop it but it does have good overture.

ex. Overture
1031117: news
1059328: news media
81977: local news
3877: USA news
25: USA tonight

Not to mentiuon you could develope this into a news site/ station/ radio/ tv/ newspaper/ etc.. OR you could cut a big deal with USAToday.

Armstrong please PM me or Post here.
 
0
•••
NOW!

Get all these templates and USATONIGHT.com!!!! MAKE OFFER!!!!

www.templatealien.com/ForSale1.jpg (COMES WITH TEMPLATEALIEN.com!!!)
www.templatealien.com/ForSale3.jpg
www.templatealien.com/ForSale4.jpg
www.templatealien.com/ForSale5.jpg
www.templatealien.com/ForSale6.jpg
www.templatealien.com/ForSale7.jpg
www.templatealien.com/ForSale8.jpg

Yes that's right... you get:

USATonight.com
TemplateAlien.com
All 8 designs...


All for only $1200 range... Make offer!


HUGE OFFER!!!! PM me now if interested!!!

PS: You get all the .psd's for every template. Some have subbpages as well!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I like some of the designs, PM me if you are willing to do a custom design for around $50

Thanks,
- Jordan
 
0
•••
LOL, no thanks as of now... I just need this 800$ asap... Please consider Jordan. I know you are richy rich. :)
 
0
•••
This is an amzing offer people.. Comon, please. :)
 
0
•••
I've decided to only keep this offer for one week!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Artico
This is an amzing offer people.. Comon, please. :)

Please be reasonable and FAIR with the amount of Sales threads (per day) AND gratuitous self *bumps* for your domains here. We want to make it as fair as humanly possible to ALL Namepros members.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
-Jeff :wave:
 
0
•••
Sorry, I'll stop. Just wanted a sale to bad I guess. :D
 
0
•••
Quick sale

usatonight.com - $200

pm me offers
 
0
•••
Offer lasts one day.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back