Dynadot

.us .US traffic bump

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Have any of you seen a significant traffic increase in your .US domains?? If so please post what parking company you use.

I use SedoPRO, Fabulous, and ND and have seen a significant jump in my .US uniques, CTR, and RPC. I'm trying to figure out if Sedo has done something different or if SE's are finally giving some geo search love to .US.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes I've seen a major spike starting yesterday. Names with little to no traffic are all of the sudden getting 9+ daily visits. Strange - I wonder what what the cause is.

P.S. I use Parked.com for my sites

•••
dotprofan said:
Yes I've seen a major spike starting yesterday. Names with little to no traffic are all of the sudden getting 9+ daily visits. Strange - I wonder what what the cause is.

P.S. I use Parked.com for my sites

After reading this thread I went and checked. Massive increase in clicks on .US domains, but almost all of them came from 'readrun.com'.

Something is going on, either its a technical error or someone is using readrun to bot clicks on parked domains. Why they'd do that is beyond me, unless they're trying to harm the parking industry or cast a wide net to cover up bot clicks on their *own* names.

•••
Yeah I've seen some redrum traffic too.

I'm sure we'll all find out soon what the deal is. I won't take long for advertisers to start getting pissed.

•••
I think readrun and other stuff you will see in your parking stats is referer spam, and should be discarded.

•••
I've had spike in uvs/clicks but it is the 'overage' is getting zeroed out - so I'm getting it's bot traffic.

•••
Lasher said:
After reading this thread I went and checked. Massive increase in clicks on .US domains, but almost all of them came from 'readrun.com'.

I'm getting hit by them on all extensions .... Odd - Its a Pharmacy site with questionable Whois info.

Searched NP for readrun.com and found this thread.

•••
duceman said:
Have any of you seen a significant traffic increase in your .US domains?? If so please post what parking company you use.

I use SedoPRO, Fabulous, and ND and have seen a significant jump in my .US uniques, CTR, and RPC. I'm trying to figure out if Sedo has done something different or if SE's are finally giving some geo search love to .US.

I use TrafficZ and have seen an increase in both traffic and clicks for a few of my good .US domains. One of them is even making a few bucks a month.

All the other major country codes are doing better, maybe .US is finally starting to catch on.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back