Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidLSander

Established Member
Impact
www.us-tools.com

Considering developing this domain name a price comparison website for the USA for power tools.
Several large tool manufactures may benefit from the name.

Price Appraisal please

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
reg-fee

tool manufacturers already have their brands, like skill, stanley, dewalt, craftsman, etc.

imo...

•••
thanks for your feedback

•••
"we do own a domain already, don't need a second one"

•••
I really don't understand ...

•••
•••
This is what the tool manufacturers will say when you try to market to them.

Okay. I accept that in general , US-Tool manufactures that are established won't be interested in the domain. Thanks for feedback thus far.

What about a price comparion website comparing the price of power tools in the usa?

Last edited:
•••
ustoolsreview.com- available for reg fee

If you don't believe it, get some traffic estimate tools and look at competitive sites already existing and their serp's, and backlinks. See how hard it is to rank, beside that.. how do you compete with the large big box companies in online sales?
Everybody and their brother has amazon affiliate sites for this.
I took a look and there were much lower volume searches for "power tools", "drill", than I expected. Less than 100K/mo. Well then again, most people go to their hardware store anyway.
"Dewalt Saw" only 5400 searches/mo.

•••
ustoolsreview.com- available for reg fee

If you don't believe it, get some traffic estimate tools and look at competitive sites already existing and their serp's, and backlinks. See how hard it is to rank, beside that.. how do you compete with the large big box companies in online sales?
Everybody and their brother has amazon affiliate sites for this.
I took a look and there were much lower volume searches for "power tools", "drill", than I expected. Less than 100K/mo. Well then again, most people go to their hardware store anyway.
"Dewalt Saw" only 5400 searches/mo.

Thanks for your input some valuable lessons on analysis to take away there.

•••
I see "us" and it doesn't have to be the short form for United States..example ToysRUs ..USA is better

Not the easiest for mobile users..extra step to include the hyphen

Nothing personal, just my opinion

Reg fee

•••
•••
Also, hyphenated domains are not very popular in the US. The vast majority of reported sales are for non-hyphenated domains.

•••
ustoolinc.com
ustool.com
ustg.net
usatoolsinc.com
toolsusa.com
usatoolsupply.com
usatoolwarehouse.com
etc...

low-mid $xxx if you are lucky - those tool guys are rarely into seo & stuff :) hence low sale probability :(

•••
thanks for all the feedback. I think it's either hold and develop myself. Or aim for sale in low-mid $$$

Thanks to all the contributors. very honest and constructive feedback. Cheers David

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back