NameSilo

.us .us + Search Volume value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I was wondering if .us domains with decent search volume have any value.

More specifically, the domain I'm looking at has around 20,000 exact searches per month, and is geo targeted for a service with 3 parts, last part being the state abbreviation, first part being a 2 word keyword.

keyword 2nd_part_of_keyword state abbreviation has the exact search volume near 20,000.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not to resellers. The market is flooded with quality .us names for next to nothing, or available to hand reg.

However, they can do well as websites, or affiliate sites. They can rank well with Bing/Yahoo, but you'd almost never find a .us ranking well with Gogole. I have some .us as affiliate sites that make xxx or xxxx annually, so if you are up to developing, you have a chance. If you plan to flip or resell, it's probably not worth it.

•••
Thanks for the response. I've decided against it due to available .coms and .nets of similar nature; so it looks like I made a good choice lol.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back