Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.US domain(s) wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Moving to the USA soon from England, so i am looking to get involved in the .US market.

I am looking for generic domains only nothing like phone-4-you-online.us :)

I don't really have a "type" of name that i am looking for as i am going to be buying quite a few, just make sure they are GENERIC.

Any PM's i get with non generic domain(s) will be reported to admin.

As for budget, ill see what happens. Please PM only, and include the asking price, NO make me an offer :)

Ta.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent.

edit after your last update.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Ahem.... PM sent with 3 letter acronym and two very generic .US names :)

Cheers,
Rob
 
0
•••
quickdownload said:
Any PM's i get with non generic domain(s) will be reported to admin.
I have some good .US domains, but please define what you mean by generic. (Different people have different ideas about this, and I don't want to be reported! ;) )
 
0
•••
PM sent....
 
0
•••
I have a 3 character .us domain but too would like a definition of what sort of thing will be reported --- the one I have has many uses but I don't want to be reported if you don't like it. Just being cautious. :)
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM Sent....
 
0
•••
randomo said:
I have some good .US domains, but please define what you mean by generic. (Different people have different ideas about this, and I don't want to be reported! ;) )

only the silly-domain-names-4-u.us will be reported :)
 
0
•••
:) pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
PM sent.

Thanks,
ST
 
0
•••
PM sent

thanks
 
0
•••
Replied to the PM's with names i am interested in, thanks all for taking the time to PM me. I am still looking :)
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
PM sent :)
 
0
•••
sentou a pm
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back