Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.us.com vs .co.com vs .center

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

33S

Established Member
Impact
245
Hi.

What do you think, which is better for a serious business, I'm looking for experimenting with newtld's and putting two keywords in the domain which are taken virtually everywhere else except these three tld's (ok us.com and co.com are 2nd level domains).
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.center over the .co.com, .us.com all day.
 
1
•••
.centre and .co.com is better than .us.com
 
1
•••
Serious business ?
None of the above of course.
 
3
•••
Serious business ?
None of the above of course.

it may not necessarily be for a serious company, but for catalogue of ones, price comparisons, etc.
 
0
•••
The obvious answer is neither for a serious and competitive business. But if you absolutely had to choose between the 2 .center wins out.
 
1
•••
Does .CENTER make the domain an exact match phrase? .CENTER, then.

Whatever you do, please don't do a third level domain. They're so ugly.
 
1
•••
One dot is better than two dots imo. So I would choose .center for that matter.
 
1
•••
Does .CENTER make the domain an exact match phrase? .CENTER, then.

.center suits pretty much everything in this respect, and there are domain names with [keywords]+center in them
 
0
•••
.center suits pretty much everything in this respect, and there are domain names with [keywords]+center in them
I'm aware there are keywords with "center" in them, like "civic center", "city center" & "media center". I wasn't arguing against using it, I was arguing in favor of using it.
 
1
•••
I'm aware there are keywords with "center" in them, like "civic center", "city center" & "media center". I wasn't arguing against using it, I was arguing in favor of using it.

Nick V, I had a chance to look at Massive One, its very slick and nicely built.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back