Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Urgent need for dedicated server

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

websoft

Account Closed
Impact
3
I need a dedicated server with at least 80 GB space ,
and I need unmetered bandwidth

Please quote your prices
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
yea, i got a:

Celeron 2.4
512Mb Ram
160 GB Hd
Unmetered bandwidth

for $210/month
 
0
•••
Celeron 2.4ghz
80GB HD
1GB/Ram
20/MBs Unmetered Connection

$225.00/Month

$20.00/Month for Cpanel.
 
0
•••
ice man. would it include WHM?
 
0
•••
Check out DollarWebHosting.biz

They offer Dedicateds. I am no way affiliated with them, I have a reseller with them, and I love their service and support.
 
0
•••
it doesnt give me unmetered bandwidth ;(
 
0
•••
We can offer affordable dedicated packages

https://www.blackicehosting.com/purchase/step_one.php?gid=10

1. Choose from a range of 7 operating systems

2. Unmetered connection at 100mbps.


We are multi-homed and have 4 burstable 1 gbps fiber-links to our upstream carriers. These fibers are dedicated and directly connected to each carriers' backbone. This gives you a 100 mbps FX connection on your BlackICE Server. Our internal setup runs a full-mesh and the number of servers per switch, backbone-switch or router, will never exceed the backplane of the unit it is attached to or uplinked to.

3. Get automated backups of your server for only $150 /Month which can be restored instantly.


+ Emergency backup, even if OS is dead.

3. Add CPanel/WHM for only $65 /per month.

Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz server
512 DDR RAM RAM
80GB disk space
UNMETERED GB bandwidth/month
5 IP addresses
 
Last edited:
0
•••
ok. i think those prices are out of my budget.
So here are my lowered standards.
I need a VPS or a DEDI server within my budget of $30 USD.
Thanks
 
0
•••
check out hive.com.my

:)
 
0
•••
:wave:

Hi there.

I can offer you the following dedicated server:

Pentium 4 3.06ghz CPU
800mhz FSB
1 GB PC3200 DDR Ram
120 GB HD Serial ATA
2,000+ GB Burstable
WHM Included Full Cpanel Features - Upgrades Of Course Availible.

Cpanel Included and Full Support.

$175 Per Month - This would be setup within 24-48 Hours and 24/7 Support is always here to help.

if you would like more information please contact me.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back