NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProDomanico

Established Member
Impact
Hi
I am about to finalize a sale for one of my AI domains A*I*Unplugged .com for 490 USD...
It is currently listed at afternic for Buy now price of 900 USD

Is it worth the price to sell for 490?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds like you’ve already accepted the buyer’s offer.

•••
Sounds like you’ve already accepted the buyer’s offer.
Thanks for replying back.. I haven't accepted it yet. Its just mail conversation we are on and he said he can offer a max price of 490 final price. So I am yet to decide to accept it or decline it

•••
I think you can counter offer slightly higher say 699 which he may accept if you are desperate to sell it for that price..

But I like the name.. should be $999 minimum

•••
I think you can counter offer slightly higher say 699 which he may accept if you are desperate to sell it for that price..

But I like the name.. should be $999 minimum
Yeah I too believe that same, the reason believing which I listed it for 900 USD bin price at afternic

•••
This thread will appear in Google and buyer can read it.

Unusual keyword - just six sales reported on namebio. Still worth asking for a bit more if you don't think you will lose the sale, in my opinion.

•••
You've already talked, the offer is good, the word combination is distant travel.
Take it.
Right away.

•••
Already sold for 500 USD at afternic

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back