NameSilo

Established Urban Music Website

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sincere

Established Member
Impact
3
I have a developed music magazine/information source website I am considering selling, although the revenue at the minute is fairly small (approx 5-10k UK Sterling annual), the potential is there to be massive. Established for over 2 years, we are highly regarded as one of the leaders in the UK in the niche, and have constant traffic flow, registered users, agency contacts. Keywords wise, we have loads of number one and top 5 positions on Google, Yahoo, MSN and more. Contacts list, fully CMS. Just wondering how I could get this valued as the business could be huge with the right management?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am interested - please PM me further information.

cheers,
rob.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back