Dynadot

domain UpMega.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sami Ketolainen

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Bought this domain name from close-outs.

Registered at 2007 and it has been developed before.

Potential usage:

- Video uploading website
- Bodybuilding store/blog
- Protein and nutrition store
- Car performance shop

I would love to hear other opinions too.

Thanks
Sami.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Doesn't sound good to me. UpMega is a weird combination of names. UpGrad kind of names click. This one, the two words doesn;t make a good combination. So, I don't see any value in this name.

•••
I actually had this on my watch list .. it really feels like in theory the two great keywords would be amazing together ... although at the end of the day I didn't grab it because of what @Arpit131 mentioned .. in that it's a bit awkward to say .. something about the word flow made me hesitate. That being said .. I don't think it is worthless .. I've seen much worse domains sell .. Up and Mega are two great open keywords .. it's just that they aren't as optimal together as you'd first think .. but still could work as a generic open vessel brandable. Considering how much you bought it for it isn't a terrible buy!

•••
It's a good, short brand name, and that's all it is. So unless you are able to build it into a semi-successful or promising brand, you may not get more than $100.

The fact that it was developed at one time means nothing unless it's getting good, targeted, convertible traffic because of it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back