IT.COM

traffic Update: Now Getting 300+Organic,Search Traffic Per day. - travelwalletreviewsite.com/

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murtuza Ali

Established Member
Impact
Amazon Basic,Starter Site in Travel Niche With 250+ Organic,Unique Visitors for sale as I urgently need money so i have to sell this.

Domain - http://www.travelwalletreviewsite.com/
Registrar - Godaddy.
Renewal Price - $9.95
Payment Options - PayPal, Escrow
trr.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@Sami Ketolainen no its fluctuating between 250-300+ and I haven't purchased any traffic.
@MasterOfMyDomains Didn't I sent you a pm to come on team viewer the other day?
Its very easy to point some one, shout Scam Scam Fraud etc... If you are still skeptic I am open to share my live Google Analytics via team viewer .I am using google analytics only for tracking and its showing more than 97% traffic acquired as organic.

•••
No one is shouting anything, as mentioned previously, need to screen shot your analytics traffic acquisition and you will be all set.

Acquisition - All Traffic - Source/Medium

Easy Peasy...

•••
•••
For google traffic avg duration is 18 sec but bounce rate is only 14%. Strange????

•••
•••
For google traffic avg duration is 18 sec but bounce rate is only 14%. Strange????

I believe a typical analytics bounce rate based on the stats would be 80% or more on this type of site, I have never seen bounce rates as low as 14% or anywhere near that level, It's hard to achieve even a 50% bounce rate for well established popular sites, imo. Are you sure that's the bounce rate column?

Last edited:
•••
I believe a typical analytics bounce rate based on the stats would be 80% or more on this type of site, I have never seen bounce rates as low as 14% or anywhere near that level, It's hard to achieve even a 50% bounce rate for well established popular sites, imo. Are you sure that's the bounce rate column?
Yes that's the bounce rate column because i have analytics in my sites also.

•••
Yes that's the bounce rate column because i have analytics in my sites also.

If there's mostly visits by bots and those automated visitors use a script to stay connected for a long time it would.be possible to get an extremely good 14% bounce rate but with normal live visitors I believe it would not be possible. I know of several large sites with 100s of pages of content but bounce rates from 70% to 90%.

Last edited:
•••
I would not be surprised if sellers Analytics reports are not valid or working right, which he may not know about. To see why I say that View-the-Source on his site and you will see his Analytics code is 100s of lines in length, over more than a page long. It looks like a customized script by a 3rd party. Analytics code is normally less than 10 short lines of code, certainly not many 100s of lines of long code.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back