Dynadot

discuss Unwatch a thread- the Two Day rule”

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xynames

XYNames.comTop Member
Impact
Gotten to where I unwatch most any thread after two days. If someone quotes a post I made in the thread I’ll take a look but after two days it’s mostly people rehashing the same thing, commenting without have read what transpired or burning rubber.

The two day rule! (Here, the opposite of the the two day rule from Swingers, you stop calling after two days.)

- So two days. - Yeah, I guess you could call it that... two days.

Definitely. Two days is like industry standard.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's actually a great idea. I feel like I have a problem with commitment when it comes to posting and responding. Sometimes I don't know when to stop and sometimes I don't respond at all when I probably should.
But I'm working on it....

I definitely like the two day rule and it seems somehow safe for someone like me.

Although I wonder if you will see this since it is just a wee bit past two days...

•••
Actually lately I Unwatch immediately after posting in a thread, and mostly respond only if I am alerted by someone’s quoting my post.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back