Dynadot

Unstoppable Domains launches Browser

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sarah.kate

Established Member
Impact
Has anyone else created a website for their .zil or .crypto names?

I think the browser is pretty cool, and it's amazing how fast it is.

https://unstoppabledomains.com/browser

I only grabbed a few of these (mostly using the coupon codes and non-premium ones)

pocketbook.zil
egaming.zil
💰.zil (xn--ss8h)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since my domains are in the Trust wallet on my cell, it means the screen is too small to select certain buttons. I tried adding a simple site on my large tablet but was unable to do so because I cannot access my domains (other than view the list) from the tablet.

•••
My view is that .Crypto is more desirable for branding and the .crypto domains are ERC tokens (20 or 721 not sure) on the Ethereum blockchain. Zilliqa is much further down the list at Coinmarketcap.

•••
I think having an easy way to create and access an IPFS website is really cool. I'm not sure if any of it will have value for resale, but it's different and new.

•••
I think having an easy way to create and access an IPFS website is really cool. I'm not sure if any of it will have value for resale, but it's different and new.
Yes, easy access to IPFS is really cool. Certainly, soon there will not be an extension needed as several browsers are working on the protocol to be accessed behind the scenes. Exciting times!

•••
I'm curious why this thread got moved to this particular location. Reviews of free resources?! How is that the best place.

I noticed the other thread about this topic disappeared so completely I could never find it. Seems weird when these are obviously domain related.

•••
This is the right location for it. Free Resources is just the main category it was placed under, Reviews is the sub-category. Technically the thread you started is discussing/reviewing a product/service not used for the traditional domain system as we know it. Even the new gTLDs threads still get buried a layer or two in categories, off the General Discussion grid.

I think the browser is pretty cool, and it's amazing how fast it is.
A lot to be desired with the browser, limited functionality at best, but agree with you pretty cool and it's a GREAT start! And as ID mentioned, there are extensions now released for use with Chrome and Brave to resolve .crypto/.zil domains.

•••
Saw mention that Kyber network has launched a service on Kyber.Crypto - just an fyi not a recommendation as I have not yet used their service.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back