IT.COM

domain Unsolvedmysteries.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencer S

Impact
I need some help with the BIN price of a few domains with similar names. I have the one in the Title and Unsolvedmystery.net and .org.

Thank you for any advice in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am not sure if there is a TM issue with UnsolvedMysteries since there was a popular TV show with that exact title. It ran from 1997 to 2002 (or around that) but I think was rebroadcast more recently possibly.

Assuming no TM issue, UnsolvedMurder in org only went for $160 (although back in 2005)

AllMystery, GoodMystery and ShortMystery have all sold in .com, but at surprisingly low values from $153 to $253.

Based on this, I would think low $$$ is the price, especially since net, even though instinctively I would have thought more, like high $$$. I don't feel very sure on this one. Perhaps others can be more helpful. Good luck with them.

•••
I like the way metbob explained his view... I agree with him...but I really hope you get a good price for it... Good luck

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back