Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain unsigned.fm

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

evermore2000

Established Member
Impact
7
Hey guys.

What do you think of unsigned.fm ? Im bought it to develop an online radio station for unsigned bands in my area so I dont think I'll be looking to sell but Id appreciate any thoughts on it.

Rob :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
great name for what you plan to do with it i wouldnt know where to start on putting a price on the name tho as so few .fms are sold
 
0
•••
Not sure on the value but the name is nice.. would be worth something if you develop it into a good site..

All the best,

SW
 
0
•••
cheers guys
 
0
•••
You're welcome and Good luck!

Sw
 
0
•••
for a comparison.. unsigned.net sold on ebay a few months ago for 100 bux

cya
 
0
•••
Great domain for your plans. A .fm registration is a bold move ($200 reg fee I believe?), but if it fits the purpose, it's worth at least that.
 
0
•••
If developed, it has great potential. As for the value now, I couldn't tell you because its a .fm, and I know nothing about it.
 
0
•••
Thanks again. It was around $95 from www.dot.fm so all isnt lost if i dont go ahead with the plans
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back