Dynadot

interviews Unofficial NamePros introduction thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact
This is something I felt was missing from NP! I know a lot of us already know each other by their name. Everyone post their own thread on this discussion category for networking. But why not have a official introduction thread, so we can officially introduce our self to each other in one thread. I hope you guys would hop in and introduce your self as well.

So let me start,
Hello, my name is Shakib Khan. Hailing from the home of the royal Bengal tiger, the land of world's longest natural sea beach, Bangladesh. The area of education, vacation, hi-tech park and the world's 5th largest data centre that under construction, Gazipur, Dhaka.

What about you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

I am the best domainer of the end-times. I eat, sleep, play video games, and buy and sell domains. I am from some part of the world that.. um.. er.. is just the same as other parts of the world. It has roads, shops, stuff like that, nothing special. I have 143 positive trade feedbacks on NP. I am awesome, handsome, honest, modest, incredible, etcetera.

You're welcome.

•••
I'm Eric, from Connecticut. Been at this for quite a while and love it still. Every day presents great opportunities.

•••
Currently I am located in the deep south of the US, but I have lived in several points north and west. I've been lucky to avoid most addictions that can put a stumbling block in a persons path with the exception of domaining. Bought my first domain in the mid 90's (got out when the bubble burst) but have always held on to a few names over the years. Still mining for gold...domain gold that is...

•••
I'm Eric, from Connecticut. Been at this for quite a while and love it still. Every day presents great opportunities.
That was quite good. :)

•••
•••
Ok, now my introduction:

I
am
DOMAIN ILLUMINATI,
the owner of
THE MOST EXPENSIVE DOMAIN OF ALL TIME
and I can imagine that I will sell it faster than I can imagine.

Until I have sold it, I will observe it from the top of the world wide web.

Top regards,

DOMAIN
ILLUMINATI

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back